The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Seoul is looking for a technician (part time).
• Managing and maintaining technical facilities (incl. water- / gas-installation / emergency
power system) in all Embassy properties
• Managing work and material registers
• Contacts to local work shops, acquisition, supervising companies
• Soliciting quotations for repair and maintenance works
• Purchasing material required for work duties
Conditions for employment:
• Qualification and/or broad experience as a technician (electrician / HVAC / plumber)
• Good language skills in German or English and Korean (verbal and written)
• Polite and cooperative work manners
• Willingness to work after duty hours or on weekends
• Driver's licence
• Basic knowledge of technical norms and regulations
• Interest in ongoing education concerning the fields of gardening, buildings' technology as well as usage of material
The employment is part time (20 hours/week). The employment contract will be limited to one year. However, in case of suitability a long-term employment is intended.
Accommodation at the Ambassador's residence can be provided.
Non-Korean applicants need to be in possession of a valid visa and work permit for the Republic of Korea.
After evaluating all applications eligible candidates will be invited to an interview at the Embassy in April. The interview will be conducted in English or German.
Please send your application letter, CV and copies of documents describing your qualifications and your professional experiences until April 3rd, 2017 by email to seou%27%auswaertiges-amt%27%de,vw-s1
For further questions please contact Mrs. Lee, Hyun-Chung by phone (02-748-4114) or by email: seou%27%auswaertiges-amt%27%de,vw-s1