Schengen Visa (short term/no employment)
* Please note: Due to increased applications for tourist visa the processing time is now up to 15 working days.
쉥겐(Schengen) 관광 비자는 신청이 많아진 관계로 비자발급 소요기간이 최대 15일까지(근무일수) 길어집니다. 양해 부탁 드립니다.
According to the Schengen-Agreement, tourist and business visas issued by a mission of a Schengen-member state are valid for the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The Embassy of the country of your main travel destination is the competent authority to deal with the application. If a main travel destination cannot be ascertained, the application should be submitted to the Embassy of the country of first entry to the Schengen area.
Some nationals do not need a visa for a short term trip: To find out which nationalities (do not) need a visa, please check the following link
* In order to apply for a visa your passport must have at least two empty pages.
* The passport must have been issued within the last ten years.
* The passport must not expire before the end of the scheduled trip.
* You cannot apply for a Schengen visa earlier than 3 months prior to the intended travel date.